Under The Sun We Are One

2:21 AM Maricor Divinagracia 0 Comments

I was literally under the scorching sun at that time, that's why I look so pissed off in the pictures!
(Heels/Clogs: Forever 21 | Necklace: Melia Accessories)
The edited photo that didn't make it to Lookbook HAHA

Last weekend, my family and I went to Liliw, Laguna. We always go there every year to shop for shoes. On our way back home, we watched the fireworks display (Pyromusical Competition) at SM MOA, featuring South Korea and Malta. It was our first time. We were so lucky to have free tickets. I took a LOT of pictures but I was not satisfied with any of them. I suck at taking pictures at night. But, I'm still going to show them to you through a slideshow/video, since they're so many. Fireworks are beautiful.  
video

You Might Also Like

0 comments: