Sparkling Diamond

8:51 PM Maricor Divinagracia 1 Comments

I hope it's not hard to see why that is the title of this post. I feel like I'm Edward Cullen - sparkling under the sun! HAHA. However, the name Sparkling Diamond is from the movie, Moulin Rouge!, which used to be my favorite. 

Moving on to the outfit, I super love my metallic sweater! I love sweaters, in general, because they're very comfortable to move around in. Those pants have been with me for a long time already. It sparkles more obviously under the sun (again, like Edward). I actually wore this for a photo shoot for a friend's online store, Melia Accessories. She sells awesome accessories, by the way. Those shades are also from her store. Watch out for the new collection which is coming out very soon!
The edited picture that didn't make it to Lookbook.nu HAHA
Sweater from my favorite store, Forever 21
Leopard print wedges from Meg

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. woww your wedges is so adorable and you look so awesome :D
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete