The Best Things In Life Are FREE

2:18 AM Maricor Divinagracia 0 Comments

A few weeks ago, I tried this awesome thing at Chictopia where you can redeem FREE stuff called Chic Rewards using your Chic Points. It can get confusing if you're not a user, so join the bandwagon now! You earn these Chic points by adding a comment, gaining a follower, etc. Basically, you get them just by being active in the community. It's as easy as 1,2,3! 

It's no secret that I love jackets, cover ups, cardigans, and the like. That is why the moment I saw this biker jacket, I just knew I had to have it! I can be very impulsive when it comes to clothes, but I have no regrets! I totally love it PLUS it's for FREE!
Now, let's get down to the outfit shots
So, this was how I wore it - Feminine and Rough.
I think the edginess of the jacket has been softened by the chiffon top and the floral print heels (or is it the other way around?).  
Closer look
I love the studs at the collar. Anyway, I bought that necklace from a friend who owns this awesome online shop, Melia Accessories. It's actually from the new collection, so watch out for that!
Shoes from Jellybean

To end this blog post, I would like to thank Chictopia and YesStyle for this very chic reward. It's really awesome, this whole rewards thing. More power and until the next reward! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: