Sem Planning

2:02 AM Maricor Divinagracia 1 Comments

As you may (or may not) know, I am an officer (Academics Committee Chairperson) of my organization which is UP Engineering Society. For the past two days, I was with my co-executive committee members to discuss all the events and activities that we will be holding for the next semester.



My friends/ EC mates
I don't know why the color of the pictures became blue-ish. :T

Animals 

 Outfit Shots:
Key piece: Leather Jacket


 My eyes are closed! Grr. But I love it anyway.
 Day 1 (Jacket and Bag: SM Department Store | Top: Topshop | Boots: Ebay)
I love the studs! I was lucky to find a motorcycle to complete my "rider look". HAHA.


Day 2 (Shirt: SM Department Store | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Ebay)
I love buying shoes online!

You Might Also Like

1 comment: